1. Reservations must be made in advance and are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
2. Fees are due in full upon registration.
3. Fees are payable in U.S. dollars.
4. If a discount is allowed for multiple registrations, at the discretion of Roberts & Roberts Associates the discount may be limited to the individuals who are registering at the time the discount is requested. Also, if a cancellation request is later initiated, the client may be charged for the difference in the standard tuition and the multiple tuition for the remaining participants if the minimums for the discount are not met.
5. Dates, locations, and the daily schedule of a training event may be changed at the discretion of Roberts & Roberts Associates. In the event of a date change or cancellation, refunds for any pre-paid tuition will be granted upon request. Refunds for any pre-paid tuition will also be granted upon request in the event of a location change that is more than 25 miles from the original location. Refunds must be requested within 24-hours of notification of a change in date or location.
6. Enrollment may be limited.
7. No audio or video recording equipment is permitted in any workshop or seminar.
8. Registration Cancellation Policy:
a. Cancellation requests require written acknowledgement from Roberts & Roberts Associates.
b. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to commencement of a workshop without penalty.
c. Cancellation requests more than 30 calendar days from the date of a class: Full tuition refund.
d. Cancellation requests 15 - 30 calendar days from the date of a class: 50% tuition refund.
e. Cancellation requests less than 15 calendar days from the date of a class: No refund.
9. Refunds, where applicable, will be made for tuition only.
10. Vouchers must be used within 12-months from the date of issue. (A voucher does not guarantee future availability of a particular class, location, or date of offering.)
11. Participants are expected to respect the learning environment and the learning styles of their fellow participants. Also, cell phone calls (incoming or outgoing) are not allowed within the classroom when class is in session.
Return to Roberts & Roberts Associates
Contact us by E-Mail
Contact us phone: